Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easy Grilled Chicken

love grilled food, but to be honest, I have never actually grilled any myself. That job belongs to my sweet boyfriend, who gladly takes on the task. I've loved everything that he has ever grilled [burgers, steak, chicken, pork chops, etc.] and he always does a great job [except for the day that we thought we'd grill bacon...don't try that at home, folks!].
 
I'm pretty sure that I love his grilled chicken the best. He tries to always use chicken tenderloins, or he cuts breasts into smaller strips, because it takes little time to cook and it always seems to be more tender.
 
He first marinades the chicken with Teriyaki sauce for a few hours and then dips the strips in a bowl of chicken rub- yum!

We recently tried out this Sauer's Chicken Rub for the first time,
but our all-time favorite rub is Grill Mates from McCormick Chicken Rub.

It's ready for the grill!

These tenderloins took no time to cook! Just a few minutes
on each side; until the internal temperature is a safe 165*.
 
Grilled to perfection; such an easy dinner!
Serve with black beans, brown rice, and yummy salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!