Monday, June 10, 2013

Menu Planner Printable

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend. I don't know about you, but I love lists and you can find them all over my house. I make them all of the time: lists for things I need to accomplish for the day, things I need to pick up from the grocery store, things I need to remember to buy when I leave the island, etc...
 
Now that my summer schedule is in full swing, having a weekly menu planner is very helpful (which is why I made this one). I work a lot of nights each week, which means that cooking dinner can only happen a few times each week. However, this means that I put more effort into what I make for lunch, which is now usually my larger meal of the day.
 
I know that a lot of you are Moms that have full-time jobs and busy schedules, so I hope this printable is useful to you! You can right-click and save it as a picture, or you can download it as a PDF file. If you want to download the file, here it is on Scribd.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!