Monday, August 12, 2013

8/12: One Beautiful Thing Monday

Lots of beautiful things this week...
 
One of the most beautiful sites was this view yesterday while I was cleaning houses.
 
 
 
I was thrilled when an elderly woman came into my office a few days ago and asked me to create a fitness plan for her. She explained that she was trying to get in shape not only to feel better about herself, but to better her health. It was great to see this woman take such an interest in her health and wellbeing, and it was such a beautiful thing to witness her positive attitude!
 
 
My sister also got into a car accident this past week. It was amazing that no one was badly hurt or killed, so I would definitely say that this was a beautiful things.
 
 
Did you see anything beautiful this week?
If so, let me know in the comment box below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!