Friday, August 9, 2013

My new job so far

Hey folks! I just wanted to check in and give a quick update.
 
I made it through the first week of my new job. It's been a lot of fun so far. I've already designed a workout plan for an elderly woman, I've been working on the fitness schedule for the next quarter, I've taken a ton of fitness classes so that I can get a feel for what the center already offers, and I attended a senior luncheon (our center has a lot of senior citizen activities). I've also spent time working on my next fitness certificate and I'm learning so much.
 
Though it's been really exciting and a ton of fun, exercising so much makes me pretty sleepy, so I'm off to bed!
 
Hope you all had a great week!
 
oxox
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!