Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Broccoli Tree

My friend, Mary Beth, has a very unique Christmas tradition. Instead of a regular ol' Christmas tree, she decorates a Broccoli Tree. This year, she shared her tradition by sending me home with a Romanesque cauliflower and some decorations, and now I want to share the tradition with all of you. This would be a fun project for kiddos while they're on holiday break and it would make a cute center piece for your next gathering!
 
 
While I was tempted to eat this new-to-me vegetable, I decorated it as instructed. If you've never seen a Romanesque cauliflower, here she is...
 
 
 
Mary Beth gave me a box full of decorations for my "tree"
 
 
 
And here's the finished "tree"- so cute!
 
 
 
Do you have any non-traditional holiday traditions?
 
 
Oh, great news: our bridge has re-opened and I couldn't be happier! It's the best Christmas gift ever!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!