Thursday, January 30, 2014

Checking In

Hello, hello! I hope you all have been staying warm wherever you are. Snow is rarity on our little island and we did get just a little bit-- around half an inch, I'm guessing. The county closed our offices at noon on Tuesday {it was getting icy}, we were closed Wednesday, and I was told yesterday evening that we would be closed today, too. 

Clearly, we take snow very seriously here! 

I've been enjoying the time off from work. I've been curled up reading good books, eating way too much, catching up on laundry, and spending time with my love. The snow actually fell Wednesday morning and stopped around early afternoon. We took a walk on a nearby nature trail and explored the snowy scenery. It was beautiful!






Is it cold where you are? What are you doing to stay warm?

If you need to get that body of yours moving, check out the Fitnessista's Winter Shape Up workout. I've done it a few times this week and it's killer. I highly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!