Friday, February 14, 2014

Breakfast Recipe Roundup + Happy V-Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Any big plans? Babe and I both took the day off from work, as it's also my birthday {whoop, whoop, 23}! We don't have exact plans, but we're going to hit a coffee shop, maybe see a movie, and have dinner out on the town. Days off together are precious, so I'm pretty excited.

If you happen to need a breakfast idea for that special someone (or just yourself) for Valentine's Day or the weekend ahead, I've got you covered with a few really delicious and easy breakfast recipes.

Baked French Toast for One - so good served with fresh strawberries




Homemade Granola with yogurt or milk

















Hope you all have a wonderful day, spending it with those you love :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!