Monday, February 3, 2014

Candy Filled Flowerpot {Cheap Valentine Ideas}

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I did! My Pilates workshop was great. I learned a lot {I practically knew nothing about Pilates before Sunday}and if I can get the hang of it, I'll start teaching it next month.

 I'm back to share another Valentine project with you today.

Valentine's Day is the perfect time to tell someone how much they mean to you and to share the love! This easy craft will do just that, but will cost you very little. That's a win in my book! If you have kiddos, they will love to get involved with this project-- let them paint the mini flower pot and fill it with sweet treats for neighbors, teachers, grandparents, and more.


Supplies:

 All you need is a miniature flower pot, some paint, a paintbrush, candy, and a mini cellophane bag. I was able to find the flower pots and cellophane bags at the dollar store. Score!

Directions:

Lay down some newspaper and paint the flower pot as desired; it couldn't be easier. Some simple hearts would be adorable and a hand-painted love note would be even sweeter. After the flower pot dries, fill it with a treat and it's ready to be gifted!


An easy and inexpensive way to show someone that you've been thinking about them!



Share a link to your Valentine projects in the comment box below. I'd love to see them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!