Saturday, March 1, 2014

"Luck of The Irish" {Free Printable}

Hello, hello. I hope everyone is enjoying the first day of March! Despite the chill in the air, it's a beautiful afternoon on the island and it certainly looks like spring might just be around the corner! 

St. Patrick's Day was never a hugely celebrated holiday while growing up, but I was always sure to wear something green to avoid the dreaded pinches! Now that I'm older, I take advantage of every holiday-- each one is the perfect excuse to craft, decorate the home, and get festive. Over the next few weeks, I plan to share a few fun crafts and ideas with you so that you can bring some St. Patty's cheer to your home as well. 

First up, an Irish blessing inspired St. Patty's Printable. Please feel free to print it and display it in your home, at work, or use it as a tag for treats. This printable would look so cute as a tag attached to a little bag of lucky charms! The possibilities are endless. Happy crafting :)



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!