Sunday, April 6, 2014

Daily Food Log Printable

Hello, hello! I hope all of you are having a great weekend. Tomorrow starts a new work week and with that, a fresh start for reaching food and fitness goals. I've been making a conscious effort to increase my fruit and veggie intake, and also my water intake. This is where my food log comes in handy! 

Food logs aren't only for dieting or counting calories. When I write down what I'm consuming, I tend to be a bit more conscious of my food choices. I'm more likely to reach for that apple or those carrot sticks instead of some other snack that might not be as beneficial or nourishing for my body.

If you're interested in logging your daily food intake, feel free to use this free printable!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!