Saturday, May 31, 2014

Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

One of my favorite things to do each spring is to make a trip to the strawberry fields and nearly pick my weight in fresh berries. It's something I've done with my mom very year since I was a small child. We always make some sort of a fresh and light dessert with our berries, and a huge batch of mom's famous strawberry jam, but this year I wanted to get creative with a few of the extra berries.


As soon as I made my Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, I knew I wanted a strawberry version. This recipe is also inspired by Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean.


Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

Makes around 8 ounces

Ingredients:

1/2 cup cold pressed olive oil
3/4 cup fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
1 teaspoon dijon mustard

Directions:

Add the ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth and well incorporated. Refrigerate until ready to use.


What are your weekend plans? 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks amazing! I will definitely give this a try. Thanks for sharing at the Say G'Day Saturday linky Party. I've pinned your recipe.

    Best wishes and hope to see you again for this weekend's link up.
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!