Friday, October 10, 2014

This week's workouts

Hello, hello and happy Friday. I'm so glad that the weekend is here. After work tomorrow, I'm hitting the road to go visit my parents. I'm looking forward to a home cooked meal (let's just face it, I haven't been doing much cooking), big bear hugs from my parents, and I'm excited to see my friend Mary Beth. She's so dear to me.

This week has been a crazy one. I'm adjusting fairly well to my new job, but there's a lot to learn and seeing my calendar fill up fast is sort of freaking me out. At least they're all fun obligations. Just breathe :)

Anyway... I've made it a priority to work out this week, but I've switched my schedule around a little to accommodate other priorities.







































Workouts

Sunday- rest day

Monday- ran 4 miles, med/hard

Tuesday- 30 minutes of cycling, hard

Wednesday- ran 3 miles, easy.

I also did 5 rounds/10 reps. (50 total reps. each) of the following: crunches, sit-ups, and push-ups.

Thursday- rest day! (Read: laundry day)

Friday- ran 4 miles, med/hard

Saturday- tabata blast!







































I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Hope it feels like fall wherever you are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!