Monday, November 10, 2014

Make Your Legs Cry (Full-Body HIIT Workout)

Hello, hello. It's Monday again! Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

It's really feeling like fall again and I couldn't be happier. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and if everything goes as planned, I'll be making a trip home to see my family, get my hair cut by my favorite stylist, and even run the Turkey Trot 5K. I'm so excited. Fall is my favorite season for sure.



Please don't let the title of this post scare you. It's really not that bad :)

I've said it before... HIIT workouts rock. I love how quick and efficient they can be. So much better than an hour of steady-state cardio and I always feel so accomplished and proud afterwards. This 9 minute 35 second workout works your entire body, but will really target your legs. Get ready for the burn! Repeat the set 3x for a killer workout.

p.s. If you don't know what the 1, 2, 3 Push-up is, here ya go.

*As always, please honor your body and take breaks as needed. Start with a warm-up and end with a cool-down.







































This week's workouts look a little like this:

  • Monday: "Make Your Legs Cry" workout + 1-mile run (fast)
  • Tuesday: 3-Mile run
  • Wednesday: HIIT workout + 30-minutes cycling
  • Thursday: Rest day
  • Friday: 4-mile run
  • Saturday: "Make Your Legs Cry" workout + 1-mile run (fast)
  • Sunday: Rest day


What workouts are you planning this week?
Make it a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!