Friday, January 16, 2015

DIY Valentine Round-up

Hi, friends. Happy Friday!!! I hope all of you had a great week and that you have an even better weekend. I'm heading out to Maryland to see my grandma tomorrow morning and I couldn't be more excited. I'm also pretty happy about spending some quality time with my mom. We're meeting up in a central locating and making the drive together. Road trip!!

I've been spending some of my free crafting up some Valentine-themed goodies over the last few weeks. It's no surprise that I adore Valentine's Day. I'm a Valentine baby after all. Yes, my parents were deprived of a Valentine's day until I reached dating age.

Valentine's Day is all about the good stuff: hearts, candy, and love. It's perfectly acceptable (and preferred) to get a little creative and have some fun with diy gifts and tokens of love. Here are just a few ideas of mine from years past. I'm sure your Valentine will adore anything you gift them, as long as it comes from the heart <3

Strawberry Bread with Glaze



Valentine Burlap Votive Holders



Candy-Filled Valentine Flower Pots



Fabric Button Earrings



Valentine Pennant Wreath



Polymer Clay Heart Charms



DIY Heart Banner



I'll be back next with more fitness, recipes, and new diy Valentine ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!