Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Honey Butter Spread

Well, friends, the weekend is over and I'm back at work. The past few days were such a whirlwind. We had a great time with my parents and visiting our friend, MB. We exchanged gifts, I got to see their Christmas decorations, and I ate my weight in all sorts of good things. It was hard to leave! 

On Sunday, I posted a recipe for super easy dinner rolls. If you didn't see it, you can check it out here

Today, I 'm sharing a delicious honey butter spread that compliments those rolls so beautifully. This honey butter spread is also a great addition to oatmeal and a wonderful spread for muffins and pancakes. 




















Honey Butter Spread

Recipe by Ina Garten
Makes 3/4 cup

Ingredients:

1/4 pound unsalted butter at room temperature
3 tablespoons good honey
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt

Directions:

Combine the butter, honey, cinnamon, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Serve at room temperature.


Cheers to a fabulous week :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!